Old versionsSee all
Macmillan English Dictionary is a database containing millions of examples of English as used around the world.
- Information about the most frequent 7,500 words - the ideal vocabulary size for an advanced user - which are printed in red and graded with stars
- Collocation and Metaphor boxes
- Expand your vocabulary section on the themes of movement, communication and emotions
- A complete package of unique, carefully researched materials based on a detailed analysis of learners' own writing. Full-page writing sections and Get it right boxes
- Language Awareness pages on idioms, discourse, cultural values, word formation and more.